02 December 2008

Photo Challenge #27 - Motion

My dd dancingin the 1st grade. She is my little diva. She LOVES to sing and dance and this was right up her alley!!

Photobucket

This is the only photo I love more than her spin from when they had dance as part of class. This was in Kindergarten. I think she must have had a crush on this little boy, because she wanted to name her new baby brother after him!! lol

Photobucket

Here are some fun other photos I have of things in motion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great action shots!! Your daughter is beautiful and from the photos really does seem to enjoy dancing...The one photo that caught my eye was the dogs playing tug, lol...you definitely know that was an action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures are nice. The dancing one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second photo is priceless!!! She looks so happy and that boy is giving her the "love" look!!! I love it.

    Thank you for comments on my blog. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture, love that second dance picture because of the look on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sorry I missed your blog earlier. I love these shots especially the one with all the hands up together. Reminds me of a game I played when I was little. Happy holidays !

    ReplyDelete