25 November 2008

Family photo shoot #1

I volunteered myself to do photos for friends in my hubbys office. Being military money is really tight for all of us, and so if I can help people out by free photo shoots...

All I asked is that they pay for the disk it got put on (I had to take it to Walmart so it costs me about $3 each disk) Beyond that cost I told them that donations are appreciated, but I don't charge. Do I sound pathetic or what? lol I did tell people that I will be using the photos in a site when I start a photo studio, though. So I have to have photo releases done.

Anywho...

I did my first shoot this past weekend. Here are the photos I took. I am so tickled with the way that they turned out. I really didn't need to do much editing to them. The biggest problem was shadows on some of the shots. The rest of the editing I did was just for fun like sepia tones, and color edits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: