18 November 2008

Challenge #25 - low light

I have put off posting thinking that I was going to get time to take a new photo but things have just been sooooo crazy here at my house. UGH. I had some candle photos planned. I will probably still take them, just no clue when!! Anywho... I ended up digging out some fun photos we took of my kiddos at halloween with glow sticks. We had so much fun playing with these in the yard and the photos came out so cool!!

I think this one is my favorite. My oldest was wonderwoman and it looked like she had a skirt.

Photobucket

I this one she managed to keep it going in a perfect circle long enough to snap the photo. Love the way it came out!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Those are so neat. I like the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures I love the circles! FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a fun effect you got with the glow sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really sweet! Love the first one. It is truly amazing what each of us has come up with for low light photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I hope this works! Back again after your PM at SS. Fingers crossed (mad seeing as no one else has this problem) .... here we go....

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEY!! I think it went through! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great effect of these glowing sticks. Great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete